With CMAYA, renewal becomes a fully integrated process. CMAYA has the intelligence to give you an overview of renewals done, heads up on the renewals approaching, and remind about the renewals pending. In addition, it presents compelling payment options and an efficient self-serve platform that will encourage your customers to renew on time. It also handles package upgrades and downgrades with utmost convenience to your subscribers. In unison with the above functionalities, CMAYA can also effectively stop any leakage or manual mishandling of payments, as it has powerful mobile apps that can promptly update the server and alert the relevant people every time a payment is collected.
The most salient features of CMAYA Renewal component are these:
Streamlined Renewal Process
CMAYA automates the renewal process top to toe. It can cleverly assess the upcoming renewals, raise alerts to the area managers, make provisions for collecting the renewal amount, and even take a predefined action if renewals are not done.
- Tracking based on time and volume
- Renewal evaluation by region, manager and connection type
- Sneak peek into the renewal pipeline
- Pending Renewals
- Renewal alerts
- Disconnection if renewal deadline not kept
Proactive Payment Options
With CMAYA, you are opening up plenty of options to the subscriber to pay. It not only adds to the convenience of everyone, but also creates a sense of easiness in your subscribers.
- Online Payment interface
- Pay via mobile application (accessible by field men)
- Cash payment, Credit Card payment and other options.
- Advance Payment Possible
- Auto-renewal mode possible
- Payment pickup with date-time setting
- Pickup alerts for all scenarios
- Payment receipt on SMS and email
- Real time payment update on server.
Flexible Package Modifications
Through CMAYA, your customer would enjoy freedom like never before. CMAYA removes all formalities while upgrading or downgrading a subscription package, and simply leave the choice to your subscribers.
Through CMAYA your customers can choose from three preferences to upgrade or downgrade their plan.
- Immediate – this will ignore all existing setting and start the new package instantaneously.
- Scheduled – this will apply the package change along with the upcoming renewal.
- Conversion – this will work out the new package after calculating any balances in the account.